Chad Hodge Bullitt Helmets

Received this email from Chad Hodge.

"I am a recent graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati and for my thesis I designed a retro full face helmet. The idea came about when I went to purchase a new full face helmet and I couldnt find anything that wasnt styled to look like it belonged with a crotch rocket. I ride a 1978 Yamaha XS1100 and wanted something that would at least attempt to match that aesthetic. There are plenty of vintage half helmets out there, but after a buddy got his face saved by his full face, I dont wear anything but. Its currently just a show model, but I am interested in trying to get it prototyped."

the proportions of this design are great and the combination of the Bubble Visor with a full face helmet is super cool. the details on the helmet are amazing. the leather strap, the air-holes, the interior etc. are spectacular.

at the moment everyday around 1000 people visit this site.
if there's one of you who would like to help Chad to get this show model into production mail me so I will give you his details.
info @ lennardschuurmans . com

Van bubble visor

Van bubble visor

Van bubble visor

Van bubble visor

Van bubble visor

Van bubble visor

0 comments:

Post a Comment